Hellas Construction’s patented REALFILL™ infill starts with a unique silica pea gravel base.
This feature provides proper fiber support, energy restitution, enhanced shock absorption,
and rapid drainage. The larger granules in the REALFILL won’t compact under severe weather
conditions and heavy use allowing for a consistent G-Max over time.
After the base layer is infused in the turf system, a layer of dust-free SBR, cuboidal rubber
granules completes the REALFILL infill. The rubber granules have a deliberate shape and size to
minimize “fly-out” and migration of the rubber. The result is a uniform, predictable playing surface.
- ENHANCED G-MAX
- PREDICTABLE PLAYING SURFACE
- WATER CONSERVATION
- Baylor University’s McLane Stadium - Waco, TX
- University of California at Berkeley Memorial Stadium - Berkeley, CA
- Southern Utah University Eccles Coliseum - Cedar City, UT
- Alabama A&M University - Normal, AL
- Allen ISD Eagle Stadium - Allen, TX
for the product brochure.